Make a COMIC VIDEO with the theme: LOVE
Open to 8-12 years in 2 categories.
RM10,000 worth of prizes to be won!
How to participate:
- Register for Anithink Creativity Festival Get permission from your parents!
- Read Terms and Conditions below thoroughly
Should you have doubts or difficulties, feel free to message us at email@example.com
- Watch Workshop Tutorials
Watch them in order and get started with your Comic Video as soon as possible.
Start Making your video NOW
Don't wait until the last minute, ask the teachers in the Facebook Group if you do not know what to do or where to start.
- Collect live-coaching Workshop Points
Watch the workshop tutorials BEFORE joining the Live Coaching.
Live-coaching will be a demonstration and will RECAP the tutorials.
Get codes at the end of each live-coaching workshop and fill up a form for more competition points!
Max 2 min Artwork Video
In MP4 video format
All digital artwork must be original artwork.
- Judging Criteria
- Attend Award Ceremony
Top 5 will be invited to present live
Top 5 Social Media Mini Contest
Winners will be announced!!
- Prize Redemption
*check full prize list in the T & C Below!
Prizes will be emailed/mailed within a month after end of the event
Please provide your correct recipient information!
Comic Competition Judges
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Competition aims to help students express their storytelling skills with comics and showcase the digital art talents of Students who have experienced the ACF Workshops
- The competitions are open to all children living in Malaysia aged between Eight to twelve years old ( 8-12 years old)
- You must view and attend the compulsory video lessons and coaching workshops to be eligible to enter.
- There are 2 categories: 8-9 years and 10-12 years. You will automatically be divided into their age category based on your registration form
- Create a Comic Video (max 2 min) with : Comic, Voice Over & Music with the theme: LOVE
- All artwork must be done using the software in the tutorial videos
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept the Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parents or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Only 1 entry per person
- Entries must be submitted through the submission form
- MP4 format
- Submission must be a maximum 2 min Artwork Video
- All digital artwork must be original artwork.
- When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your full name, age, mykid IC and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian. Organizers will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it)
- Organizers must receive your entry to the Competition by 12:00PM on 18 December 2021. Entries after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Organizers take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- By submitting your artwork to us, you are allowing us to use your artwork, image, video during the festival for further marketing purposes. Your entry will not be returned to You.
- Manually drawn or painted and scanned into digital format
- Entries that was submitted in previous competitions or used for commercial purpose
- Artwork that infringe on intellectual property rights of other individuals
- use of any copyright images, text, or other material
- The judges’ decisions are final. Appeal or application to review decisions are NOT allowed by organizers
- The organisers reserves the right to amend or refuse any entry on any ground.
- Winners will be chosen by industry experienced judges
- Top 10 scorers will be revealed during the award ceremony
- Top 5 scorers will be invited to present their artwork for judges comments and final scoring during the festival closing ceremony
- Judges' decisions are final.
- Prizes will be sent to winners within 30 days after ACF ends.
- Class vouchers and Certs are in digital format will be emailed
- Top 3 winners will be mailed their physical prizes to their mailing address.
- Winners are responsible to provide accurate address and contact
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- Organizers will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
- Organizer accepts no responsibility for any damage to your computer equipment that may result from system malfunction or corrupted/infected files. Scanning any files prior to download with a virus protection program is recommended.
- Organizers shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Based on the volume of entries or legal requirements, competition rules can be changed and updated without notice. Competition participants are responsible for checking the site for changes, and should review the rules prior to each submission.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give organizers Permission for your entry to be published on ANITHINK & festival sponsor’s website/social media platforms for marketing purposes and grant organizers a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your
- Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and The right to use your name and age for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
- Organizers accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Organizers further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Organizer reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of the organizer in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Organizers Reserves The Sole Right To Adjust Competition Rules Without Notifying Contestants
- Details collected by organizers are considered as “personal data”: Names, NRIC Number, personal mobile telephone number, personal email address, residential address and any other personal information you choose to send to us.
- We will collect Information that you provide us when completing the registration/submission forms
- Before you disclose another person’s information, you must obtain their consent to disclose and process the personal information in accordance to the Official Rules
- Organizers will use your personal data relation to ACF and Digital Comic Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) Your name and age will be displayed by organizers and sponsors in websites, social media and related marketing materials solely to identify You as the author of your artwork
- Your information will be used to send ACF event reminders, mail prize, attend to your enquiries and send other marketing materials by sponsors.
- You can inform us anytime if you do not want to receive marketing materials or updates from organizers or sponsors Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your information to sponsors MDEC, EVETAG and GOLDEN SOURCES
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure
- We will not disclose your information to other third-party companies or websites
Competition will begin 13 November 2021 when the organizers announce the theme and launch the tutorial videos at the same time.
Prizes worth RM10,000
500 lucky Participants
Free Two Class - By Rockstarz.
RM10 Cash Voucher By Golden Sources.
RM10 Cash Voucher By Anithink.
RM5 Cash Voucher By Evetag.
RM25 Voucher for Customised Storybook from Wizard Within.
RM10 Cash Voucher by Artventure
10% discount English Champ classes
Finisher E-Cert (complete 5 coaching sessions).
Limitation and Disclaimers
Rights of Organizer
Organizer DetailsANITHINK Creativity Education